Biological Therapy is a field of medicine that treats, regenerates, and prevents disease by using stromal cells.
Many factors contribute to today's health problems. Noncommunicable diseases (NCDs) such as cancer, diabetes, heart disease, ischemic stroke, joint pain, and Alzheimer's disease are the leading causes of death, chronic illness, and physical disability. The true cause of NCDs is organ cell degeneration.
Degeneration: A common health issues
Although degeneration is not a disease or illness, it does have an impact on your life in the form of skin conditions, wrinkles, blemishes, dark spots, sexual dysfunction, lingering exhaustion, susceptibility to illness, persistent colds, and other symptoms. All of these medical conditions are linked to physical degeneration.
Early treatment for preventive measures
Biological Therapy is a type of medicine that focuses on cell regeneration and repair. The hormone system performs better when people are in good health, and physical degeneration is slowed. The importance of Biological Therapy has grown in the last decade.
Facts about your body
The fundamental concept and principle of Biological Therapy is that humans are living beings. When injured, the body has the ability to regenerate cells and heal the wound on its own. For enhanced self-healing abilities, medications, diets, or natural extracts can be prescribed by experienced practitioners.
Different treatment methods
Biological Therapy includes many methods:
- Organopeptide Therapy: This treatment employs organo-peptides, which have the ability to specifically stimulate cells in targeted organs. The method is appropriate for treating degenerative internal organs.
- Stromal Cell Therapy: Stromal cell therapy is currently classified as follows: Hematopoietic stromal cells, which can be used to treat blood disorders such as leukemia, aplastic anemia, and anemia, among others, and mesenchymal stromal cells (MSC), MSCs are derived from bone marrow, tooth pulp, the umbilical cord, and amniotic fluid. MSCs are notable for their ability to rebalance immunity and reduce inflammation. MSC has been used in some studies to treat severe allergies following organ transplants. According to some research findings, MSC can also effectively treat Chrone's disease. Furthermore, in many medically advanced countries, MSCs have been effectively used to treat degenerative bones and joints.
- Natural Killer cell therapy: To increase the patient's immunity, Natural Killer cells, are activated and cultivated from the patient. This approach is now being employed in conjunction with chemotherapy to treat cancer at the research level. Cancer patients are reported to have a higher survival rate, can better endure therapy side effects, and have a higher quality of life.
- Platelet-rich plasma: Platelets are high in growth factors, which promote the growth and repair of tissues such as skin, ligaments, cartilage, and others. In aesthetic and anti-aging medicine, the method is used to improve the function of facial cells. It also aids in the repair of degenerative bones and joints.
- Prolotherapy: In order to treat Ehler-Danlos syndrome, chronic tendinitis, arthrosis, or spondylosis, a dextrose mixture is injected into ligaments or joints to initiate a self-healing process, relieve pain, and trigger a self-healing process.
Biological Therapy encompasses a wide range of techniques, each with its own set of advantages. The method is determined by the physician based on each patient's physical condition in order to achieve the best possible result.