Who doesn’t want a perfect figure without excess fat? Admittedly, a clean diet and regular exercise is the most effective solution. However, excess fat in some body parts, such as the arms, belly, and thighs, is not always easy to manage. Not everyone has the time to devote to a fitness program that is comprehensive enough to achieve a perfect figure. In these cases, we can help – using non-surgical techniques which are safe and not painfulwill not cause pain.
…CoolSculpting: The Technology Explained…
What is CoolSculpting?
CoolSculpting utilizes a state-of-the-art technology which cools fat cells to -11 degrees celsius, killing subcutaneous fat in targeted areas. Unlike exercise and diet programs which achieve overall results, this technology allows us to contour specific areas. A giant vacuum hose sucks and freezes the fat cells, thereby killing fat cells only in the targeted area.
The dead cells are removed or excreted from the body through the body’s natural elimination process. Results are clearly noticeable in 1-3 months after the treatment, with fat levels decreasing from 3-5 cm.
Where can CoolSculpting be applied to remove fat?
CoolSculpting treatment can be applied to the belly, tummy, upper arm and inner thighs. The majority of both male and female customers use it to remove belly fat.
Advantages of CoolSculpting
- The technology not only reduces fat size, it can also remove subcutaneous fat in specific areas.
- The treatment is done without injection. It causes no pain and requires no recovery.
- The treatment can be applied to remove subcutaneous fat on many areas at the same time.
- Before the treatment, cold gel is applied to comfort your skin.
- Anyone can do the treatment. During the treatment, you may read books or use your phone.
- You may feel the suction on the skin, but not the coldness released from the device.
- The treatment takes 30-60 minutes.
Self-care after treatment
The treated skin may become red and swollen, this is usually resolved within 24 hours. After the treatment, you should exercise and control your diet. Refraining from carbohydrates and sugar will help you to achieve the most optimal results.