History of Education
2011 – 2013 : Graduated from school of anti-aging and regenerative medicine, Mae Fah Luang University hospital, Bangkok, Thailand.
2001 – 2007 : Graduated from medicine faculty of Srinakarintarawirot university, Bangkok, Thailand.
Certifications in the Past
-Certificate of Insulin Potentiated Therapy Training from the IOICP, San Diego, 2016
-Certificate of Advance Cardiac Life Support Practice from the Thai Heart Association, 2015
-Certificate of the Chelation Therapy : Dr. Lenny Da Costa from India, 2014
- Certificate of the Chelation Therapy : Applications in Clinical Practice from the Society for Regenerative , Aesthetic and Antiaging Medicine ( SRAAMI ), 2014
-Training of The Integrative and Alternative Treatments to Enhance the Immune System by Nutrition , Cleansing & Detox and Intravenous Therapies. : Dr. Thomas Lodi from USA.,2014
- Certificate of European Centre of Aging Research & Education ( ECARE ) : The Use of Hormones ( BHRT ) in Clinical Practice by Professor Michael Klentze from the Klentze Medical Faculty, 2014
- American Board Certified in Nutritional Wellness From American Naturopathic Certification Board (ANCB)
- American Board Certified in Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine (ABAARM)
- Certificate of the Valuable Knowledge of How to Extend Human Lifespan, school of anti-aging and regenerative medicine, Mae FahLuang University hospital, Asoke, Bangkok, Thailand.
- Certificate of the Educational Activity and Workshop on 3rd International Bangkok Congress of Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine (BCAARM) and 1st International Thai Cosderm Congress on Aesthetic Medicine (ITCAM).
- Certificate of the Practical Approach to Anti-Aging Skin, Dermatology, Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, Bangkok, Thailand.
- Certificate of the Chelation Therapy From Chelation Medical Association of Thailand.
- Certificate of the Stem Cells and Anti-aging Training, Western university, Western-Medistem Laboratory Center.
- Certificate of Short Course of Dermatology, Dermatological Society of Thailand.
- Certificate of Attendance to the Valuable Knowledge of New Filler with Xylocaine and Complications (Hands on), school of anti-aging and regenerative medicine, Mae FahLuang University hospital, Asoke, Bangkok, Thailand.
History of Work
-Work as Doctor in Intregrative Cancer Therapy at the Absolute Health Clinic, Bangkok, since July 2015 until now.
-Work as Doctor in Well-Being Health Center at the Samitivej Srinakarin Hospital, Bangkok, 2013-2015
-Work as Doctor in Aesthetic and Anti-aging Medicine at Brio Clinic, Bangkok, 2014-2015
-Work as Doctor in Aesthetic and Anti-aging Medicine at Aestheca Clinic, Bangkok, 2014-2015
-Work as Doctor in Aesthetic and Anti-aging Medicine at Chirohealth Clinic, Bangkok, 2013-2014
-Work as Doctor in Aesthetic and Anti-aging Medicineat BEQ Clinic, Bangkok, 2012-2014
-Work in General Medicine department at North-Eastern Wattana private hospital, Udonthani province, 2010-2012
-Work in internship program at Nonsung Hospital, Nongbualumphu province, 2009
-Work in internship program at Nhongbualumphu Hospital, Nhongbualumphu province, 2008
After graduating from medical school, Dr.Sukanya was an intern in the north eastern region of Thailand for 4 years, treating 60-80 patients a day. During that time, she prescribed the same medicine every day. Every month the same patients would come back and receive the same medicine without a sign they would get better from it. She realized that patients with chronic non-infectious diseases took medicine but they couldn't fully recover. In many cases, the diseases developed and what could be done was to increase the dose. Then she realized that it was an endless treatment.
When Dr.Sukanya chose her specialization, there was nothing right for her. However, when she was introduced to anti-aging and regenerative medicine, she knew this was it, the technique she wanted to use with patients. So she studied it completely along with other techniques as follows: Graduated from school of anti-aging and regenerative medicine, Mae Fah Luang University Hospital, Bangkok, Thailand; Certificate of Insulin Potentiated Therapy Training from the IOICP, San Diego, 2016; Certificate of the Chelation Therapy: Dr. Lenny Da Costa from India, 2014; Training of The Integrative and Alternative Treatments to Enhance the Immune System by Nutrition, Cleansing & Detox and Intravenous Therapies: Dr. Thomas Lodi from USA, 2014; American Board Certified in Nutritional Wellness From American Naturopathic Certification Board (ANCB); American Board Certified in Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine (ABAARM).
The reason Dr.Sukanya chose to work with Absolute Health Regenerative Clinic
Choosing to work with something comes from love, a lasting impression, and energy just as Dr. Sukanya chose to be part of the integrative physicians at Absolute Health. She was impressed by Dr.Chatchai Sribundit since he was a professor at Mar Fah Luang University and introduced Regenerative Medicine to her.
The day she became a physician at Absolute Health, she liked it even more and was really happy because she could learn new things in various health treatments which was different from her experience in medical school when she needed to remember all the medicine to treat patients. At Absolute Health, which emphasizes learning, she could choose the right techniques to be used in disease prevention and encourage people to have good health.
Health care knowledge for everybody
Dr.Sukanya learned different kinds of treatment and prevention to use with patients while at the same time applying the knowledge to take care of her own health and people around her.
The way she treats her patients not only includes educating and guiding them with the appropriate treatment, she is also like a coach who encourages patients to take care of themselves. Her expectation towards patients is not only that they recover, she also hopes that they see the importance of good health and love their health. She believes that if we love something, we'll take care and nurture it the best we can.
Treatment with happiness
Every time a patient steps in for treatment, they will feel just like friends sharing their real stories. When speaking with patients, Dr.Sukanya emphasizes a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere where patients can tell their stories freely. When they are comfortable, it is the time she can search for hidden problems.
Most of her patients have immunity disorders or cancer. The treatment is therefore quite intimate because each case needs a lot of time and she needs to provide detailed information, which the patient needs to do systematically because everything is connected. Dr.Sukanya works to the utmost of her abilities to provide the most effective treatment.
Family is the main reason that Dr.Sukanya is interested in the immune system and cancer because people around her have these illnesses and are close to her, from her relatives, her aunt, and finally her father. So she realized that she should help patients with these diseases as well as the people around her. Integrative medicine and advanced technology in Absolute Health play a main role in helping patients have a good life. It has also turned her work into a true fulfillment.